Tiffany's Favrile Tornado rollerball pen recalls an iridescent Favrile glass vase (ca. 1900) with a peacock feather motif, produced by the Tiffany Glass and Decorating Company (American, 1892–1902). It's been printed with shimmering metallic inks finished with chrome accents.
Rollerball pens are packaged in a commemorative tube with more information about each design included. Each Tornado has The Met logo imprinted on the finial and is finished with polished trim. Although they are not limited editions, the top rings are engraved with The Met logo and a serial number. These beautiful designs are a must have for any art lover.
- Silk-screened art on Stainless barrel
- The Met logo top ring + logo imprint on the top disc
- Numbered on the top ring
- Polished Chrome or Brass Accents
- Comes with rollerball refill
- The Met OLP Retro51 Packaging Tube