The stylish reinterpretation of an outstanding mechanical pencil.
Caran d’Ache has joined forces with Alfredo Häberli, the Swiss- Argentinian designer internationally renowned for his projects and collaborations with prestigious brands in the field of international design, to create a limited edition of the emblematic Fixpencil. It is a mechanical pencil that he has collected since he was a child, the inseparable companion of his creations and the extension of his creativity.
In two-tone, plum or ochre, the artist reinterprets this instrument which is ideal for preliminary sketches and spontaneous ideas – the essential companion of architects, engineers, designers, illustrators…
• Includes 1 graphite lead B Ø2 mm and a tube of 4 watersoluble leads Ø2 mm (Cobalt blue, Emerald green, Ochre, Periwinkle blue)
• Note: The tube of 4 water-soluble leads is only available with the complete sets, not sold separately
• First fixpencil with unique two-tone colours, both bright and matte
• Reintegration of some specifications from older models, for a better use
• Water-soluble leads specially developed for fixpencil
• Design box that can be re-used as pencil box
• Unprecedented partnership with the Swiss Argentinian designer Alfredo Häberli
• Design gift for artists and creative professionals