- The outer shell is made from thermoplastic resin while the internal parts are made fromstainless steel.
-The two stainless steel tongs have grips made from thermoplastic resin which match the colour of the toaster shell; they allow slices of bread to be easily inserted into and removed from thetoaster.
- The 6 browning levels can be easily adjusted with the relevantbutton. - The reheat function allows the bread to be returned to the required temperature within 30 seconds.
- The defrost function allows bread to be thawed before toasting begins. - The "bagel" function allows just one side of the bread to be toasted.
- The stop function automatically ejects the tongs with the bread.
- The cable is integrated: after use, it can be wound up under the base of toaster. - The base is non-slip, ensuring safeuse.
-Easy to clean. We recommend cleaning the tongs under running water and with non-abrasive soap.
-The crumb tray can be easily pulled out like a drawer.
- Electrical power: 850 watt.
- Available in packaging made from recycled cardboard which features a reproduction of the original sketch by the author.
- It is available in four colour versions: red, grey, white and matt black. The housing and power cable are the same colour.
- The tongs are sold separately.
-An object with an elegant design: the colours chosen by the author and the pleated surface offer ample reason why it is a real eyecatcher on any kitchen work surface.
Design by Michele De Lucchi 2018 (USA 2019)
Approximate size: 13" x 7" x 7"